Thursday, October 26, 2006

Term 2 - week 3

Managment Accounting II - Cost Accounting is really going over our heads right now. We really are not able to understand how to use all the information we are getting in this class. I spent most of the day yesterday reading up three chapters of the good about joint costs, split off points, activity based costing and cost allocation. I think I might be able to contribute better in class now.

Did the OM homeworks yesterday. The soap case design in complete. Design for Manufacturing and Assembly has also been compared with Industrial design. I would have posted by homework but our OM prof insists on a hand written assignment.

I still have to study for the QAM quiz tomorrow.

The student council has been dissolved. I think the WMP student council really needs to focus on getting the best instructors to Noida and work on making this program easier for managers. Their current focus on outside speakers and other business school festivals seems dumb to me.

powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Manjot kaur said...

Keep on posting these types of articles. I like your blog design as well. Cheers!!!

Best institutes for B Tech in Chandigarh
B tech for working professional
B.Tech In Industrial Engineering